This unit introduces the fundamentals of management accounting. Students will explore how management
accounting uses financial data to aid planning decisions, and the monitoring and control of finance within organisations.
On successful completion of this unit students will be in a position to present financial statements in a workplace context and be able to assist senior colleagues with financial business planning. In addition, students will have the fundamental
knowledge and skills to progress onto a higher level of study.
- What is management accounting systems?
- What are the types of management accounting systems?
- What are the requirements for each management accounting systems?
- What are the Purpose of Management Accounting Systems?
- How are Management Accounting Systems used?
- Benefits of Management Accounting Systems
- Examples of management accounting systems in organisations
- Management Accounting Reporting
- Methods of Management Accounting Reporting
- Use of management accounting reports in organisations
- Organisational processes within organisations
- Integration of management accounting systems and management accounting reporting